- Menus are now more user friendly
- New tool “Image Database” to manage an image archive.
- New tool “AstroCalculator”, the toolkit of the astronomer!
- New tool to convert FITS, BMP, JPEG, TIFF images and make RGB → R+G+B, R+G+B → RGB conversions.
- New version of the spectroscopy tool spcaudace enhanced with features to create periodogram?, process spectra and increase calibration accuracy.
- New tool to capture and process images acquired with the eShel spectroscope
- New version of the Virtual Observatory through connection to Aladin to analyze and search objects in a calibrated image.
- New processing functions: Fourier transform and deconvolution of images.
- New processing to calculate satellite orbits from TLE data.
- Russian and Ukrainian translation.
- Better support of 32-bit format including 32-bit addition for instance.
- More accurate autoguiding.
- More effective management of camera grabbers
- Custom keywords to add to images when making acquisitions.
- Fixed bugs of previous version.
New Equipment * New telescopes supported: EQMOD-HEQ5, ASCOM 5.5, DMF
- New cameras supported: Cagire, Fingerlakes, QSI, SBIG-usb
New operating systems supported * Compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Compatible with 64-bit machines (Windows and Linux)
- Compatible with TCL 8.5
See also main features